Mar 6, 2015

Blogging Besties: Moccasins

March: in like a lion and out like a lamb, am I right?!  Whitney here, enjoying yet another snow day while preparing this week's edition of Blogging Besties!  Here is Alex's cute, layered look from last week!


Alex chose so many great pieces that are easy to incorporate into a variety of outfits that I had a hard time choosing an item to pass on this week.  I ended up settling on my moccasins since I wear them so often!  They are truly a staple piece in my wardrobe.  I mean, shoes that feel like slippers...does it get better than that!?



I wore my beloved moccasins with a cute and comfy outfit since today was a snow day.  There's nothing like a crisp white shirt and some skinny jeans for a classic and easy look.  The lace in my shirt adds a little texture and interest to the combination.



For my accessories, I chose to layer a few necklaces.  I've noticed around the style blogosphere that the multi-necklace look is in lately.  I personally love it because I can wear my dainty necklaces that carry sentimental value with some of my bigger statement pieces.  If you are unsure of how to layer the necklaces already in your jewelry box, you can buy pre-layered jewels like this one or this one.

Edit: Maricel kindly pointed out that I forgot the list of items that you can pass on for next week.  Ooops!  Soooo, here you go! Skinny jeans, a plain white top, lace, layered necklaces, and moccasins!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: LOFT (similar, similar)
Delicate Necklaces: Gift (similar, similar)
Tassel Necklace: Rocksbox (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Moccasins: Target (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Friday
Rachel the Hat- Passion 4 Fashion


Featured On:
What did you pass on from Alex's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment