Jul 25, 2014

Blogger Blind Date

Last week, I had the greatest pleasure of meeting a blogger friend in real life for the very first time.  On Monday I went on a lovely outing with Danielle whom many of you know from her blog, A Little Bit of Wo.We.

If you read Danielle's blog, you know that she is adorable, intelligent and oh so hilarious!  I have to admit, in preparing to meet her in real life, I felt a little bit nervous...like I was going on a blogger blind date (although maybe not so much blind since I've seen so many pictures of her).  Luckily, we quickly broke the ice by admitting to each other that we both tried on at least five outfits before coming to meet each other.  I mean, meeting a style blogger in real life?  What the heck am I going to wear??  Anyways, I quickly felt at ease with Danielle.  She is so down to earth and is even sweeter in real life than on her blog (how is that even possible?).


Danielle and I met in Georgetown for a delicious lunch and shopping.  And go figure, two style bloggers out on the town and the only things we purchase are matching workout tank tops.  At least we will be sweating in style!  

This amazing lady even took a few outfit pictures for me.   And let me tell you, she is a pro...offering to take detail shots without my even having to ask!  Is she great or what?!  I'm already looking forward to the next time we hang out.  I'm so happy and thankful to have made a real life friend through this crazy blogging world!  




P.S.  As you can see, I found a denim vest that I love!  I've already worn it a bunch of times.  It's such a great way to add a little interest to a dress when it's too hot to consider other layers.

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Land's End (exact)
Vest: Old Navy (exact)
Shoes: DSW (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
Penniless Socialite- Look What I Got
Rachel the Hat and Lena B, Actually- Passion 4 Fashion
Simple Sequins- Fashion Item Friday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment