Feb 23, 2015

Brighten It Up

This month, I've been participating in a fun challenge over at my friend Carrie's blog, A Lovely Little Wardrobe.  Carrie has been hosting Create 28, a wardrobe remix that encourages us to wear 28 brand new outfits using what's hanging in our closets.  What I'm loving about this challenge is that it's totally flexible.  I don't have to limit my number of pieces and I don't necessarily have to follow any rules.  Each day, though, Carrie gives us a prompt that we can follow to get the creative juices flowing.  I'm finding that this is a really fun way to get dressed and think about my clothes every day!

While I've been having a lot of fun participating, I haven't been on top of photographing my outfits (#stylebloggerproblems), so this one is actually from a few weeks ago.  Can you guess the prompt?  You got it!  Carrie challenged us to wear bright colors!


Carrie's cry for bright colors was timed perfectly with the arrival of my most recent ASOS order.  As soon as I saw this floral number, I knew I had to wear it!  Since the dress stands on it's own, I kept the rest of the outfit neutral with navy.


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: ASOS (exact)
Tights: France (similar, similar)
Flats: France (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Friday
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
My Closet Catalogue- TARDIS Tuesday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment