Feb 27, 2015

Blogging Besties: Cozy Cardigan

Hello, friends! Happy Friday! Whitney had the cutest Michigan pride outfit last week:


It made me want to go get a Kansas shirt! I don't know where I would find one of those, haha. She layered her graphic tee with a cozy cardigan and a cargo vest!

I decided to "pass on" the cozy cardigan because newsflash: It's cold! It's cold pretty much everywhere in the US right now, unless you live in a beachy Southern area. This day was warmer (high in the 40s,) so I didn't have to layer TOO much, but as I write this, it's a chilly 19 degrees, our high for the day. Brrrrr.





Top: Thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Shoes: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Scarf: Forever XXI (similarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: cozy cardigan, printed tank, solid scarf, skinny jeanns, loafers/moccasins, florals, and suede!


If you "passed on" something from Whitney's outfit last week, by all means link it up!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment