Feb 4, 2015

Currently: February


hearting: This little lover, my niece Eloise!  Could she be any cuter?  I just can't get enough of those smoochable cheeks, those wide eyes and her chic little outfits (nice work, sister)!

reading: This month it is my turn to choose something to read for book club.  Many of my friends have never read anything by my all-time favorite author, Agatha Christie, so Death on the Nile it is!

pinning: Lots of random stuff!  Healthy meals, cute clothes and inspirational quotes!

eating: This delicious cassoulet that I have made twice in the past month.  It's easy, tasty and healthy!

anticipating: An upcoming visit from a very special someone.  Valentine's Day is going to be particularly sweet this year!

Linking-up with Anne and Jenna for Currently.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment