I'm just a super fan of neutrals. I also heart plaid so this Rosegal poncho fits into those categories perfectly. Those things also fall into that classic category so I would say Whitney picked a perfect "me" piece.
The length is great for my height and this poncho isn't bulky either. It is soft and comfy though!
How do you find and pick pieces that are "you"? Do you have a little list in your head so you're not easily swept away by trends and advertising? I'm trying to remember these things while I'm shopping my closet this winter:
- What fit of pants creates confidence? Which ones don't do that?
- What colors flatter my skin tone? Which ones don't do that?
- What fit/cut of tops create confidence? Which ones don't do that?
- What type of sweater am I reaching for most often?
- What is my signature "look" that feels and looks like me?
You can find this poncho from Rosegal. I am grateful they sponsored this post but all opinions are my own on this gorgeous piece. I'm off to post this look on Instagram using #create28winter17. Will you be joining us there? Hope so! Have a stylish day! ~Carrie xoxo