Oct 12, 2017

Thursday Moda: Mustard Cardigans

Oh hey, friends!  I have a special treat for you today!  I just so happen to be hosting the Thursday Moda link-up with the always-charming Ada from Elegance and Mommyhood!

Ada and I have been blogging pals for years (we even met in real life once) but we've reconnected recently since we are both participating in the Common Threads Challenge.  We even realized that we'd chosen some really similar pieces to work with throughout the challenge.  We will be featuring a few of these items over the course of the next to Thursday Moda link-ups!

Today we're featuring our mustard cardigans.  I don't know about you, but this is a staple in my wardrobe!


Stay tuned to both of our blogs to find-out how we're remixing these cardigans this month.  And stop by next week to see how we're wearing v-neck tops and ankle boots!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment