Oct 18, 2017

Common Threads Challenge: Week 2

Well hello!  I hope you're all having awesome and stylish weeks!  For those of us participating in the Common Threads Challenge, we're over halfway done.  Can you believe it?!  I'm still loving this series and how it's stretching my creativity and my closet.

Previous Common Threads Challenge Posts:
Introduction
The Pieces 
Week One

But y'all, one thing I've learned about myself is, no matter the intention to get dressed, I will wear leggings and a sweatshirt on the days when I don't have to leave the house.  And I had two of those days this week.  So here you are, the five outfits I wore for the CTC this week!


October 10th featuring my Tunic: I'm pretty darn pleased with this outfit!  I wore it during a sixish hour drive to Madison, Wisconsin.  Even though I was wearing leggings and a fuzzy tunic, the scarf and d'Orsay flats made me feel very put-together.


October 11th featuring my Skinny Jeans: Like I mentioned in a previous post, I knew I would be attending lots of sporting events this month so I included my skinny jeans as one of my five items.  Nothing beats jeans and a sweatshirt, right?!  Go Edgewood Eagles!


October 12th featuring my Ankle Boots:  I purchased this swingy, boxy cardigan in Belgium and have been waiting for the weather to be cool enough to wear it!  They are all the rage in Europe this season, by the way.  I thought it would look classic and chic with stripes and these ankle boots!  I felt great for a day touring Milwaukee and the Lakefront Brewery.


October 13th featuring My Ankle Boots: Ever since my boyfriend told be about a local apple orchard and shop, I've been so excited about spending a fall day there.  And this was the day!  We found our way through a corn maze, tasted wine, went for a hayride and enjoyed donuts and cider.  Shades of olive and the ever-popular blanket scarf felt so very fall for this autumn excursion.


October 14th featuring my Tunic: Okay, so I did manage to get dressed on one of my lazy days this week.  Although I was quite productive despite not leaving my house.  Anyways, at least I'm wearing one of my pieces even though it's not that exciting, right?

So I realize that I didn't wear my mustard cardigan or olive skirt this week!  That's probably because I think of them more as "work" pieces and I had the week off.  Don't worry, they are getting lots of wear and you will see them again soon!

And don't forget to link-up your Common Threads Challenge looks below!





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment