Oct 3, 2018

Currently: October 2018


wearing: these beauties.  Instead of keeping a few less-expensive pieces from my latest Trunk Club (review coming soon), I decided to splurge on this fun pair of shoes.  I'm going to break them in at a wedding in a few weekends and then add them to my fall wardrobe rotation!

collecting: clothing items for our upcoming engagement pictures.  Alright, the pictures aren't until December but it's never to early to think about outfits, right?!  We're planning to shoot some photos at a Christmas tree farm as well as a few in our home, which means costume changes and lots of outfit planning.  My favorite!

making: lots of fall favorites!  It's squash season and I'm loving it!  I have two spaghetti squashes and a butternut sitting on my counter right now.  I enjoy making homemade pasta sauce with ground turkey to eat over spaghetti squash and I want to try this Panera dupe soon! 

taking: time to watch all of the Halloween movies.  I mentioned in my recent bucket list post that Justin and I are going to watch all of the spooky movie franchise this month in preparation for watching the new one when it comes-out at the end of October.  This means actually setting aside quiet time to enjoy each other, our home and some scary movies!

planning: a trip to Chicago to try-on wedding dresses in December!  I've loved the BHLDN bridal collection for years, so I'm excited for my first try-on session to be at their store in the windy city.  My parents, Justin and I will celebrate our one year pre-wedding date with good food, good drinks, Christmas lights and hopefully finding my dream wedding dress in Chicago!  P.S. The wedding dress in the photo is not one of my top picks.  I can't ruin that surprise!

Linking-up with Anne!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment