Aug 15, 2014

Maxi Dress Love


About a year ago I mentioned that I really struggle with finding maxi dresses that fit and are flattering on me.  I still find this odd considering how many maxis are on the market.  Anyways, last year I found the perfect maxi dress at the Banana Republic Outlet.  It hugged my body in all of the right places while skimming the rest of my, well, let's call them curves.

I was in for a sweet surprise this past weekend when I walked into the BR Outlet with my mom for our annual back-to-school shopping trip.  As I was perusing the racks of clothes, I found the exact maxi dress from last year but in new prints!  Major score!  I went home with two new maxis that I love and that I feel great in!  I purchased this great palm print dress as well as a little striped number.


I wanted to post this exciting news right away in case any of you struggle with finding maxis like I do.  Head straight to your nearest Banana Republic Outlet and try these dresses on!  (They were even 50% off this past weekend).  I can't speak highly enough of them!  And Banana Republic, if you are listening, you will have a very happy shopper if you come out with new versions of this dress every summer!

P.S.  You may notice that I've had most of my hair chopped-off!  I'm in an "out with the old and in with the new" sort of a mood lately and I'm loving my new, breezy 'do!

The original!

Fun, new pattern!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Banana Republic Outlet (exact)
Sandals: France (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
Penniless Socialite- Look What I Got
Rachel the Hat and Lena B, Actually- Passion 4 Fashion
Simply Sequins- Fashion Item Friday
Style Elixir- Friday's Fab Faves
Vodka Infused Lemonade- Très Chic Fashion Thursday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment