Aug 29, 2014

Blogging Besties: Denim Vest

Hiya! It's me, Alex, here with the second segment of Blogging Besties! As you may remember from last week, Whitney put together a comfy, cool summer ensemble with a black dress, denim vest, pendant necklace, and sandals.


As the title of this post suggests, I have chosen to "pass on" the denim vest from Whitney's look and create my own outfit with a denim vest! I love, love, LOVE my denim vest because it's incredibly soft and comfortable, plus a super fuss-free way to layer, especially in the summer when I just can't bear to have all that fabric on my arms.

Here's the outfit I crafted with my denim vest: 





Ross top (similarsimilar)
Urban Outfitters vest (similarsimilar)
BCBGeneration flats (thrifted) (similarsimilar)

The basic elements of this outfit are the denim vest, a patterned button-down, dark wash skinnies, and girly flats. Enjoy, Whitney! 

Previous segments of Blogging Besties: 
8-22-14 (Whitney)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment