May 22, 2015

Blogging Besties: All Neutrals

Hi, all! On Monday, I started my summer job and am now wrapping my first-ever 40(+) hour work week, so truly I say--TGIF! I'm so ready to relax and unwind with my family over this long Memorial Day weekend and get ready to do it all again on Tuesday!


Last week, Whitney wore a fun all-neutral summer look with a black tee, patterned shorts and an open chambray!





Since I don't own patterned shorts and wedges aren't appropriate for my job, I decided to go with all neutrals! I wish I could have worn a fun summery look like Whitney, but it's been chilly and rainy here all week (hence the hair issues in these photos--my deepest apologies.)











Top: JC Penney (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (exactsimilarsimilar)
Sandals: Jack Rogers (similar)


The elements of this outfit are: all neutrals, lace tee, cardigan, relaxed jeans, sandals, and a pendant necklace! What did you pass on from Whitney's look last week?




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment