Aug 7, 2015

Blogging Besties: Something Borrowed

Hi all! After a month hiatus for work, travel, and rest, Blogging Besties is back to our regularly scheduled programming! To refresh your memory--last time, Whitney wore a breezy summer look featuring a blouse from Le Tote, a flippy black skirt, and sandals!


I decided to "pass on" a borrowed piece. Whitney borrowed her piece from Le Tote, but since I've been home for the past few weeks, I just raided my sister's closet :)

Let me first brag about my sister's style: When I was going through her stuff, I counted the pieces she has and there are literally less than 60 pieces of clothing (not counting t-shirts, sweats, costumes, etc.) Yet she WORKS those pieces so hard and can always find a cute new outfit to wear! Her number one source of clothes is hand-me-down pieces from her dear older sister, but a close second is J. Crew Factory--she finds the best deals during their sales. 

For my borrowed piece, I chose one of her J. Crew pleated minis in a gorgeous periwinkle blue color, pairing it with a patterned top with the same shade of blue in it. When it came time to accessorize, I also decided to borrow her necklace and sandals (haha!)







Top: H&M (exactsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: J. Crew Factory (exactsimilar)
Necklace: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Sandals: Target (exactsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: A borrowed item, printed blouse, mini skirt, statement necklace, nude sandals, florals, and blue! If you happened to pass on something from Whitney's last look, link up here:



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment