Nov 6, 2015

Blogging Besties: Buffalo Plaid

Selah has the best collection of graphic tees so of course I loved her outfit last week!


I really wanted to copy her entire outfit but I thought it might be more interesting for you if I changed things up a little bit.  Here are the options that Selah gave me to choose from: "purple, a graphic tee, skinnies, dark wash denim, roses, ballet wedges and Buffalo check."


Since I'm all about the plaid (like everybody and their brother) these days, I chose to pass along a buffalo check shirt!  



Up until this week, I'd only ever worn this shirt with jeans and boots.  In fact, it has made only one previous blog appearance in which I asked for advice about how else to style the top.  Guess who suggested I try it with a feminine skirt?  Selah, of course!  To which I replied, "I'm thinking of a cute grey skirt that this could work with."

So, almost one year later, Selah has re-inspired me to get creative with my buffalo plaid!


For those of you following along, Alex will be passing on an element from my outfit this week and here are her choices: buffalo plaid, polka dots, pattern mixing, green, grey, ballet flats, or a glamorous necklace!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment