Jan 27, 2015

Buffalo Plaid

I spent last winter admiring other bloggers' cozy buffalo plaid looks so when I found this shirt at Gap earlier this fall, I knew I had to add it to my closet!



I really like the soft green and grey tones of this shirt!  I feel like the color combination is a little bit more "me" than some of the bolder buffalo plaids I've seen.  I think by now it's pretty clear how much I love grey, so I topped-off the shirt with some cozy grey layers.



I do feel a little stumped, though, about some other creative ways to wear this shirt.  Do you own a buffalo plaid top?  If so, how do you wear yours?

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Gap (similar, similar)
Sweater: LOFT Outlet (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Boots: DSW (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Fridays
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
My Closet Catalogue- TARDIS Tuesdays
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment