Jan 23, 2015

Blogging Besties: Navy Stripes and Teal

Is anyone else as I happy as I am that it's Friday!?!  I don't know if it's the dreariness of winter or the post-holiday blues, but work weeks have felt particularly challenging to survive lately.  Alas, it is practically the weekend and let's kick things off by taking a look at Alex's classic look from last week!


When Alex and I started Blogging Besties, I only ever envisioned passing on basic items from week to week like skinny jeans or riding boots.  I've really had fun getting creative, though, by drawing inspiration from the details like an aztec print or a souvenir necklace.  This week I felt so inspired by Alex's outfit that I recreated then entire thing but in dress form!


I loved Alex's pairing of navy stripes with the color teal...a combination I wouldn't have thought to put together myself!  I also thought that Alex's brown accessories gave her look a classic and preppy look.


So, my friends, here is a list of the basics and the details from which you can choose what to pass on for the link-up next week: a fit and flare dress, an open cardigan, colored tights, riding boots, navy stripes, the color teal, a bow belt and cognac accessories.

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Gap Outlet (similar, similar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similar, similar)
Belt: Target (exact)
Tights: In France (similar, similar)
Boots: Macy's (exact)


Featured On:
But in the meantime, show us what you passed-on from Alex's look!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment