Jan 9, 2015

Blogging Besties: Suede Boots

Happy New Year, friends! It's Whitney here with the first edition of Blogging Besties for 2015.

Alex looked super chic in her all-neutral ensemble with leather details last week!


While mine aren't wedge booties, I chose to "pass on" my favorite pair of grey boots.  I love them so much, in fact, that I had to retire them after this shoot.  Fortunately, I found a new, similar pair at Kohl's shortly after.  I can't wait to show them to you!


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the color blush pink!  And when it's paired with grey?!  Perfection!  Also, note how I tried to be a fancy fashion blogger and pose with a to-go coffee cup.  I'm not sure I achieved my intended effect but I sure did enjoy that Biggby coffee (Michiganders, you know what I'm talking about)!



The items you have to choose from to pass on for next week are a striped shirt, skinny jeans, suede boots, a statement necklace and the colors blush pink and grey!

But for now, let's see what you passed on from Alex's last look!

What I'm Wearing:
Striped Tee: Old Navy (similar)
Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Boots: DSW (similar, similar)
Necklace: c/o Rocks Box (similar, similar)


Featured On:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment