Jan 14, 2015

Pink and Grey

Bonjour, mes amis!  I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!  I didn't intend to take a blogging hiatus over Winter Break, but alas, that is exactly what happened.  How were your holidays?  Mine were spectacular, even more so than they typically are.  My days were filled with family, friends, and lots and lots of love!  I spent quality time with the people who mean the most to me...including a new edition to my family.  Meet my beautiful niece, Eloise!


I am so totally smitten by this little darling!  I'm a first-time aunt so this little girl is going to be so spoiled with love and adorable baby clothes (I have to make sure she's fashionable, right?).

In order to see all of my favorite people and to meet Miss Eloise, I've spent lots and lots of time traveling over the past couple of weeks and I am exhausted.  This is why I've struggled to get back into the blogging groove.  I also think that this is why I have been drawn towards slouchy, comfy tops and muted grey and pink tones lately.  There is something soothing to me about this color combination.  I wore it to meet Eloise for the first time, in my last post, and here it is again!



And for the record, Eloise looks fetching in pink and grey, too!


What I'm Wearing:
Gingham Pullover: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Scarf: Lou Lou (similar, splurge)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Boots: Kohl's (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Fridays
Greater Than Rubies and Tucker Up- The Lovely Lookbook
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
Work Clothes I Suppose- Third Thursday Threads
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment