Jan 16, 2015

Blogging Besties: Striped Shirt

Hi friends! As you may remember, last week Whitney put together the cutest grey and pink look.


I just love the way every piece fits her perfectly and how the color combination dovetails with Whitney's personal style. The element I chose to "pass on" was the striped shirt! I paired my navy striped tee with a cardigan, pants and flats for a comfortable yet polished outfit to wear to a long day of RA training. Also pictured is my trusty handbag! It was a birthday gift to myself, and it is just perfect for things like training and sorority meetings where I need to bring my iPad, a notebook, waterbottle, and a million other things but still want a cute bag.



The elements of this outfit are: striped shirt, cardigan, skinny dress pants, emerald green, camel, ballet flats, and a leather handbag.

Shirt: Target (similarsimilar)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Pants: Old Navy (exact)
Flats: Old Navy (similarsimilar)
Bag: TJ Maxx (similarsimilarsimilar)


Featured on:
Undergraduate Style
Whitney a la mode

What element of Whitney's outfit did you choose to pass on? Link up and show us!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment