May 22, 2017

And I Think to Myself What a Wonderful World

You may have noticed that I've got this little thing called wanderlust.  You name the place, I want to go there and explore!  So when 76th & Newbury reached-out to offer me a travel map, I jumped at their offer!


I chose the Modern World Travel Map and truly enjoyed the design process!  I got to choose the name at the top, the quote and the color the the map details.  Once I made my choices, my very own consultant created a proof and e-mailed it to me so that I could see exactly what the final product would look like.



After confirming my proof, a couple of weeks flew by and the map arrived at my door with a box of pushpins (my choice of color) to mark the countries that I've visited!


I absolutely love this personal, visual reminder of my travels.  I also like to look at my map and daydream about where I will go next!

If you are looking for the perfect gift for your friend who's caught the travel bug or maybe that newly married couple who plans to travel together, I would highly recommend a travel map from 76th and Newbury!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment