May 3, 2017

Fashion Files: Pinned It and Did It


Well hey there, friends!  I'm collaborating today with a few lovelies over at The Blended Blog for our new Wednesday link-up called The Blended Blog: Fashion Files.  We will continue to host a link-up for your favorite fashion posts each Wednesday but will switch up the theme each month.  For the next several weeks we will be featuring looks inspired by Pinterest or other blogs.


A few months ago I used some Shopbop credits to "splurge" on this beautiful pair of Frye clogs.  It was love at first sight...except I had no idea how to fit them into my style or wardrobe!  Cue Pinterest, the holy grail of everyday style inspiration!  When I happened upon this pin, I knew I could recreate this look with pieces I already owned and pieces that are totally me.  The result is a look that I loved and that helped me to feel bold enough to continue to experiment with these shoes!



Alright, now it's your turn!  Show us your awesome spring style!



SaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment