May 24, 2017

Travel Capsule: Springtime in Europe- Outfits Four and Five


Bonjour, mes amies!  I'm back today with the third installment of my Springtime in Europe Travel Capsule.  If you missed the first few posts, I traveled to Italy, Switzerland and France for Spring Break with only ten pieces of clothing!  Here you can find the list of items with outfit one as well as outfits two and three.


This is the outfit that I wore during our four-hour train ride from Switzerland to France.  We hopped off the train and jumped right into sight-seeing so I knew that I wanted to feel comfortable yet put-together.  I went for basic color blocking with a navy peplum, a mustard cardigan, some skinny jeans and bright flats.



The next day was spent wandering the streets of Paris, so of course I wanted to look chic while taking care of my feet.  These comfy loafers really took care of me throughout Europe!  Can you believe they are from Old Navy?!  They are totally walkable and have actually held out considering the price.  I've been wearing them non-stop since I got home, too!  The coral pair is sold out online but you can still buy them in a pretty off-white.  Old Navy is also carrying a slightly different pair of moccasins that are just as comfy!

Anyways, back to the outfit!  I can't get enough of florals lately so it was fun to have something pretty and spring-like to wear on vacation.  Add my trusty coral jacket and some skinnies and I'm all set!


And with that, we are almost to the end of the series.  Just one more post to go!  But while you're here, please link-up your fashion fashion posts lately below with The Blended Blog!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment