May 4, 2017

Favorite Spring Dresses



If you've spent any amount of time around these parts, you know that I'm a total dress girl!  I find them more comfortable than jeans and have a way easier time finding dresses that fit than pants.  So when Ada invited me to participate in a birthday celebration on her blog featuring dresses, I knew I was in!

Ada asked that I post about a dress that was already hanging in my closet but I've decided to go all-out dresses today!  I'll be showing you a few old favorites as well as a lovely new dress.


The dress featured on Ada's blog today is the green one in the top right photo.  I wore this ensemble last year to my cousin's rehearsal dinner but re-wore almost the exact outfit this past weekend to a wedding reception.  Replace the heels with a pair of coral flats and you have my updated look!

And since we're celebrating dresses today, here are three other favorites I've featured in previous May posts!  (Pink Maxi Dress, Periwinkle Floral Dress, Pink Floral Dress)


This last little number is a new dress that I've received from Shein!  When I chose it to review, I thought it was a jersey dress but was surprised to find that it's a nice, thick material!  I love the color and the flowers but wish I would have sized-up.  With Shein I usually choose my normal size medium but with this particular dress, I should have gone with a large.

Make sure to stop by Ada's blog today to wish her a happy birthday and to see how a few other lovely ladies have styled dresses!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment