Jan 15, 2016

Blogging Besties: Chucks

Selah looked sporty yet feminine in last week's outfit:


She gave me the option of passing-on masculine/feminine, a bomber jacket, a fit and flare dress, fuchsia or white Chucks (or Converse as I usually call them)!

I attempted to pass-on both the fuchsia and the Chucks but the outfit just wasn't coming together.  Then I decided to fall back on a few of my favorite, classic pieces...including the Chucks!


I've you've spent any time at Whitney à la mode you know that I love a good black and white striped shirt.  This vest has also been in my closet for years and I still love its muted purple color as much as the day I bought it.  These two pieces + my trusty over-sized pearl earrings + boyfriend jeans + Chucks made for a super easy, comfy and classic look!

If you aren't a Converse convert yet, I would highly recommend buying a pair!  They take your average comfy outfit and make it sharper and more put-together.  Plus they have various colors and styles to choose from!

By the way, my hair is finally (barely) long enough to wear a top knot!  I'm so darn excited!

Up next week in our Blogging Besties series is Alex!  Here are the pieces she has to choose from: a topknot, pearls, a striped shirt, a vest, boyfriend jeans, or Chucks...or a pet photobomb!

Meet Blu, my boyfriend's dog!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Earrings: Macy's (similar)
Vest: Eddie Bauer (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)


Featured On:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment