May 4, 2016

In Other Words, Work Leggings for Style Perspectives

I worried a bit when planning my outfit for this week's Style Perspectives with The Blended Blog.  Each lovely lady of TBB is featuring a leggings and scarf look today.  Why was I worried, you ask?  Because I don't frequently wear leggings unless I'm lounging around with my cat (and you probably don't want to see that look).  I'm certainly not a "leggings aren't pants" kind of a girl because, well, comfort.  But, at least for me, I need to wear a tunic if I'm going to wear leggings outside of my apartment, and I just don't own that many tunics.

Cue ponté pants for the win!  Because ponté pants, in other words, are really work-appropriate leggings, right?!


Do you own a pair of ponté pants?  If not, you should really try a pair!  They are stretchy and comfy like leggings but are thick enough to pass as pants in public.  The pair I have are a few years old but I've heard (from Fran) that these are are a great alternative!



Once I figured out the pants part of the outfit, the rest was easy!  I haven't worn this scarf in awhile but it's one of my favorites.  And blush pink pairs so well with grey so the cardigan was an obvious addition on a chilly morning.

What I'm Wearing:
T-Shirt: Old Navy (exact)
Scarf: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similar, similar)
Ponté Pants: Gap (similar)
Converse: DSW (exact)

Make sure to visit the other ladies of TBB to see how they styled their leggings and scarves today!  And by the way, here are all of our plaid looks from last week!


And how are you styling your leggings and scarf?  Please link-up below so we can be inspired by each other!  We hope you will join us next week with a blazer, jeans, a tank or tee and sneakers!






Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment