Jan 30, 2017

Jacket Weather?


Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I was a little bit cold wearing this outfit on a snowy day in Michigan.  You would think that being a born-and-bred northerner would mean that I always make practical decisions regarding the weather, but no.  I'm actually the worst!

Nonetheless, I'm loving my new jacket from Shein!  When they presented me with the opportunity to choose and review another product, I immediately fell in love with this classic utility style jacket with a plaid twist (the inside lining and the hood are plaid)!  I get so much use out of my coral utility jacket during the spring and I think this one will be perfect for the fall.

As usual with Shein, I'm impressed with the quality of this garment.  While it's definitely not a winter coat, it is lined and the material feels really soft to the touch.  I'm wearing my typical size medium and it fits well with plenty of room to button-up!

I can't wait for the weather to warm-up a bit so I can add this jacket to my rotation!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Jacket: Shein (exact)
Leggings: LuLaRoe
Converse: (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment