Jan 25, 2017

New Year Styled: Rose Quartz Blouse + Link-Up


Hey there!  If you haven't stopped by in awhile, welcome to the New Year Styled Series with The Blended Blog!  Since I've been busy remixing my closet (and not shopping) lately, I'm taking old favorites and styling them in a new way for the new year!

Here are my previous posts:
Green Striped Dress
Utility Vest
Lace Peplum


For this week, I'm restyling a delicate blouse with Rose Quartz details.  Last year I kept it simple with skinny jeans and metallic flats.  This year I wanted to try a slightly dressed down version.  A pair of distressed jeans and a big, cozy cardigan did the trick!


Now let's see what you are styling for the new year!  Link-up with us below!





SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment