Jan 27, 2017

Blogging Besties: Gold Accents



image
The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel looked stunning in a TARDIS cobalt blue coat:

https://myclosetcatalogue.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/image-5.jpg

The prompts she gave me were "double breasted, simple silhouette or gold accents".

Eep! I own *nothing* double breasted, and simple silhouette is my M. O., so that seems too easy. Gold accents it is!

After writing the above, my whole family got sick, and I was just too busy to take pictures. Luckily, I have this photo, from 2015, that works perfectly!

image

 Here's a closeup of the leather collar of my top and some of the accessories:

image

Next week, Whitney can choose from: studded accessory, leather accent, or throwback look.
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment