Jan 13, 2017

Blogging Besties: Bright Red


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style. Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look. This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!


Last week, Whitney looked positively radiant in her bright-red sweater and pretty broach. I choose to pass on the "bright red," partially because I love this cardigan and partially because one of my prompts for my Instagram style challenge this week was "Cherry On Top"--a natural fit!

I must apologize for the quality of these outfit photos--I meant to take outfit photos right after work while there was still daylight, but I was a little late getting out, so it was a little darker than preferred. As French-teacher Whitney might say--c'est la vie!




For next week, I challenge Maricel to pass on: floral print, cobalt blue, chain link jewelry, or suede shoes. 

Dress: thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: H&M (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Wedges: Payless (similarsimilarsimilar)
Watch: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment