Apr 21, 2017

Blogging Besties: Transportation

The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel made her own dress out of this adorable sailboat fabric:


The prompts she gave me were "pattern mixing, sleeveless, or something related to transportation".
I decided to take on transportation, but I went a different direction with it (ha, direction, get it?).

The books transported her into new worlds and introduced her to amazing people who lived exciting lives. She went on olden-day sailing ships with Joseph Conrad. She went to Africa with Ernest Hemingway and to India with Rudyard Kipling. She travelled all over the world while sitting in her little room in an English village.

― Roald Dahl, Matilda



Belle is my favorite Disney Princess (I also love Rapunzel and Mulan), and anything to do with books is exactly my jam. ;) We are taking next Friday off, but we'll be back on May 5th with a new AWSM order! Alex can choose from: graphic tee, Disney, or hobby related.
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment