Apr 11, 2017

Blogging Besties: Bare Ankles


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week, Whitney challenged me to wear silver and gray, bare ankles, or a shirt that matches my eyes. Well I don't own anything silver (weird, right?) and dark brown is just not quite as trendy as the color of Whitney's pretty blue eyes. So I went with bare ankles!


I chose to style this pretty green pencil skirt with an anchor print button-down and a statement necklace. I am counting this as bare ankles because technically my ankles *are* bare--it's just the rest of my legs are, too! 




Shirt: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Lucky (exactsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Walmart (similarsimilarsimilar)

Maricel, for next week, your choices are: pencil skirt, flats, a nautical look, or a statement necklace!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment