Jul 7, 2017

Blogging Besties: Favorite Outfit Formula


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week Alex looked ultra-professional making me almost miss getting dressed for work in the morning, almost.


From her outfit, Alex presented me with the following prompts: maroon, a statement necklace, a blazer or a favorite outfit formula.  I decided to go with my current summer outfit formula!



My favorite way to keep an outfit interesting during the hot summer months is by wearing a top with a fun print (in this case, gingham), bottoms, flat sandals and a big 'ole messy bun on the top of my head.  That way I'm cool, comfy and somewhat put together!

Selah's prompts for next week are gingham, distressed jeans, cognac shoes or a hair do!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment