Nov 29, 2017

Good for You Hair Care with Maple Holistics

Hey, lovely friends!  Instead of talking style today, we're going to focus on something that is just as important in helping us to feel good about our look each and every day...our hair!

With my (sometimes crazy) curly mane, I'm constantly on the hunt for the latest and greatest in hair care.  So, when I was approached by a representative from Maple Holistics asking if I wanted to try one of their shampoo and conditioner sets, I was totally up for the experience!


I have been using Maple Holistic's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for about three weeks and I'm loving the results!

Let's start with the way the products smell (does anyone else spend lots of time in the hair care aisle smelling all of the shampoos and conditioners before purchasing a set??).  I admit that I was skeptical, having not loved the smell of other tea tree oil products.  But I find the scent of the MH set to be much more subtle than others I've tried.  These products still have the earthy, clean sent of your typical tea tree oil products but is much lighter, making me a fan!

On top of the pleasant smell, this shampoo and conditioner are doing great things for my hair texture. My curls have a couple of different annoying tendencies.  When I wear them naturally, they easily get limp, heavy, and weighed down by product.  When I use my straightener to create waves, I see lots of frizz from my curls trying to escape (ha!).  I'm happy to report that Maple Holistic's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner smooths my frizz without weighing down my curls.  I've used these products before styling my hair curly and wavy and each style looks good!


And there are a few other great things about these products!  All of the goodies from Maple Holistics are 100% natural and cruelty free.  Your hair can look good and your conscience can rest guilt-free.  The price is also great!  You can get a set of the shampoo and conditioner for just under $20!

Even better than the great price point is Maple Holistic's Free Sample Program!  Just fill-out the form on their website and you can receive a product of your choice (including this shampoo and conditioner)!

Check-out their website and Free Sample Program and let me know which products you want to try!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment