Apr 13, 2018

J'adore 4.13.18


Welcome to the second round of J'adore, my new space to share a few things that I'm loving this week!

1.  Instinct.  After only having Netflix for a few years and switching back to cable, I'm terrible at remembering to watch shows live, as they're happening.  But I really want to use the cable package that we're paying for so my boyfriend and I decided to give the brand-new show, Instinct, a try!  It took a few episodes to hit its stride, but we're really enjoying the show!  If you are fan of crime shows (think Criminal Minds, Law and Order, Castle, etc.), give Instinct a try!  It's fun to follow along with the mysteries and Alan Cumming is a delight!

2.  Sriracha Carrot Hummus.  It sounds weird, but you guys, a container of this doesn't last long in my house!  This stuff is so good on veggies or chips.  I've found it at my local Meijer.

3.  Blush pink.  Okay, my love of this color isn't exactly new.  But I'm finding myself drawn to so many blush pieces lately.  I just purchased this denim jacket (size-up at least two sizes) and am seriously eyeing these wedges that are currently on sale (thanks, Kellyann).

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment