Apr 18, 2018

Floral

Happy middle-of-January, ya'll!  Not!  But really, with snow and ice storms sweeping across our state this week, it definitely doesn't feel like April.

I'm still trying to follow my own advice for dressing like spring even though it feels like winter while endlessly wondering when it will actually feel warmer.


Here I'm attempting to channel spring by wearing a jacket I love, a new spring purse and a warm-weather print: floral!  I decided to follow the advice of one of my favorite bloggers, Anne, and treat myself to a fun, new scarf this month.  A new scarf, especially in a floral print, can help to freshen your wardrobe (and perspective) while still adding warm layers to an outfit.



What I'm Wearing:
Scarf: Local Boutique (similar, similar)
Top: Gap (similar in different colors)
Jacket: Gap (similar in a bunch of colors)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Sneakers: Keds (exact)

If you've been wearing floral lately, link-up with The Blended Blog's style post today!



SaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment