Sep 7, 2018

J'adore 9.7.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.

1.  Someone Knows Something.  I mentioned on Wednesday that I love a good true crime podcast (or book, or tv show).  If you're into that sort of thing, I recommend Someone Knows Something.  Each season, the host investigates a cold case in hopes of jogging the memory of someone close to the victim.  I just finished season 2, about a woman from Canada who went missing a few days after being proposed to on live television.

2.  Elder MillennialIliza Shlesinger is one of my favorite stand-up comedians.  Perhaps it's because we are approximately the same age so I can relate to a lot of her humor.  That or she's just plain funny!  In either case, I highly recommend her most recent Netflix special, Elder Millennial.  If you watch it, you'll have to let me know what you think!

3.  Healthy Choice Simply Steamers.  Normally I get the summers off from having to think about packing a lunch every day.  Since I didn't get that breather this year, I've really been struggling with thinking of health and EASY meals to take to work with me.  Recently I found the Simply Steamers line by Healthy Choice.  The meals are quite tasty considering they come from the freezer and I appreciate the simple ingredients and low number of calories.  If you are looking for a lunch refresher, give these a try!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment