Sep 26, 2018

Gingham and Rose


Ahh, it's finally feeling like fall around here!  And while I'm brushing the dust off of my scarves and ankle books, I'm saying goodbye to some of my favorite outfits of the summer...and this is one of them!

I love pairing feminine dresses with a classic pair of Converse.  Pink Converse that match my pink Nickel and Suede earrings solidified this outfit's position at the top of my list.  But do you know what really made this outfit number one in my book?!

The first time I wore it, Justin proposed!  Yep, my beautiful, rose gold engagement ring completed this look.  And now, every time I wear this combination, I think back to that happy moment in May.



And with that, my friends, it's time to head into fall fashion!  Over at The Blended Blog we're celebrating all things plaid.  Make sure to link-up your best plaid looks below.  By the way, gingham counts as plaid, right?!





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment