Nov 28, 2018

What's More Holiday-y than a Christmas Tree Farm?

Hi, beautiful blogging friends!  I'm linking-up today with The Blended Blog for this week's Wednesday style theme, Holiday Attire.  I'm excited to see everyone's looks because this theme can be interpreted so many different ways.  Are you featuring a holiday party outfit?  Or a cozy ensemble to wear at home while sipping hot chocolate?

I'm opting to feature what I wore to pick-out our Christmas tree, because what's more holiday-y than a Christmas tree farm?!


Function is definitely important when traipsing up and down the rows of Christmas trees.  Boots and some warm layers are a must!



But you also want to look fun and festive!  Try some pretty colors or a fun pattern to brighten-up your look!

Alright, head over to The Blended Blog or to my friend Vanessa's blog to link-up!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment