Apr 5, 2019

J'adore 4.5.19


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.

1.  Michigan State Basketball.  Oh my gosh, did you watch the MSU vs. Duke basketball game last weekend?!  Talk about a nail biter!  If you've followed my blog for awhile, you probably know that I'm a huge MSU fan.  I come from a family of alumni and we bleed green.  I mean, my cat's name is Izzo (named after the Spartan basketball coach, Tom Izzo) for pete's sake.  I'm pumped that my team has made it to the Final Four and I'm looking forward to an exciting game on Saturday.  Go GREEN!

2.  Budget Bytes.  I don't blog much about food, but when I do, it's usually to talk about a recipe from my favorite food blog, Budget Bytes.  All of Beth's recipes are easy, budget-friendly and so so delicious!  A couple recent favorites are Sweet Chili Chicken Stir Fry Bowls and the Loaded Mashed Potato BowlsThis recipe may or may not be in the oven as I type!

3.  Schitt's Creek.  Admittedly, Justin and I watch a lot of drama television.  But every once in awhile you need to watch something funny!  And Schitt's Creek is just the thing.  This half-an-hour sitcom features a wealthy family who have lost everything and have to move to a town that the father purchased as a joke many years ago called Schitt's Creek.  The first few episodes were a bit slow for us but we've really gotten into it!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment