Jan 30, 2015

Blogging Besties: Teal

Hey gang! It's my turn to pass something on from Whitney's look last week:


Whitney paired the navy stripes from my last look with teal and cognac accents, and it was absolutely adorable! I decided to "pass on" the color teal! I don't usually wear teal, but on Black Friday I picked up a teal peplum top at LOFT and I'm in love with it! I wore it with black skinnies and booties to a party with some of my girlfriends.





Skinnies: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Booties: Forever XXI (exact)
Bag: Old Navy (similarsimilar)


The elements of this element are teal, lace, peplum, black skinnies, cognac, leather, crossbody bag, and gold jewelry!

If you "passed on" an element of Whitney's outfit last week, please link up here!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment