Oct 31, 2014

Blogging Besties: Riding Boots

Bonjour!  It's me, Whitney, back this week for another round of Blogging Besties!  Alex looked so perfectly fall-ish in her jewel-toned top, cozy scarf and riding boots last week.


Every year when autumn rolls around, one of the pieces I'm most excited to pull out of my closet is my pair of riding boots, hence my choice to "pass on" the footwear this week!


Boots + tights = my favorite fall combination...or is it sweater + scarf?...Anyway, a very stylish friend of mine recently cleaned-out her closet and generously donated a number of cute items to yours truly.  From my pile of new goods, I couldn't wait to wear this black and blush printed skirt!  I kept the rest of the outfit simple to keep the focus on the skirt.


And for an evening out in chilly Alexandria, I added my new cognac purse and a tweed vest!

For next week, you can choose to pass on any of these items for our weekly link-up: a black top, printed skirt, tights, riding boots, a pendant necklace, a puffy vest or a cognac purse (or your personal interpretation of this outfit).  I can't wait to see your outfit!

P.S.  Don't forget to link-up your "passed on" version of Alex's ensemble from last week at the bottom of this post!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: J.Crew Factory (similar, similar)
Necklace: Gift (similar, similar)
Skirt: Hand-me-down (similar, similar)
Tights: Anthropologie (exact)
Boots: DSW (similar, similar)
Vest: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Purse: Nine West (similar, similar)

Previous Editions of Blogging Besties:

Featured On:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment