Oct 17, 2014

Blogging Besties: Denim Jacket

Didn't Alex look beautiful in her post from last week?  I loved how feminine her outfit was with the floral top, long skirt and blush pink shoes!


While I couldn't get any of my fall remix pieces to work for this challenge, I fortunately had some photos of an outfit I wore right before my 15x31 challenge began that fit the bill!  I decided to pass-on the denim jacket:


I wore this outfit during my school's Homecoming week.  Do you remember Spirit Days?  I chose this ensemble for "Neon Day" since this scarf is the only neon piece in my closet.  I liked the contrast between the pop of color and the otherwise neutral outfit.



So Alex and friends, for next week you can choose from a striped dress, a denim jacket, booties, a scarf or neon!

Also don't forget to link-up below!  What did you choose to pass-on from Alex's outfit last week?

Previous Editions of Blogging Besties:

Featured On:

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Target (similar, similar)
Denim Jacket: Hand me down (similar, similar)
Scarf: Local boutique (similar, similar)
Booties: Old Navy (similar, similar)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment