Jun 12, 2015

Blogging Besties: Hot Pink and Cobalt

We've once again made it to Friday!  This one in particular feels pretty darn special because it's the last Friday of the school year.  Time to pop the champagne and enjoy my first hot summer evening (one of the few perks of being a teacher)!

Last week Alex shared quite the glamorous little ensemble with us!


Isn't she gorgeous!?  In the past week I didn't have a reason to get quite as jazzed up as Alex so I chose to pass along her color scheme: hot pink and cobalt!


It feels a bit serendipitous to be posting such a perfect warm-weather work outfit on the last Friday of the school year!  If I had to work during the summer, I imagine I would wear lots of outfits like this: a comfy skirt with a light-weight, flowy top...and some cute flats, of course!


Speaking of this top, Rachelle raves so much about the Portofino tops from Express that I decided I had to try them for myself.  You guys, they are great!  Super comfy and minimal button gaping (a problem I have with most button down shirts).  Plus they come in so many cute colors and prints.  Obviously I had to pick up this one as well!


And without further ado, here are your choices for next week: hot pink + cobalt + button down + comfy skirt + belt + (patterned) flats!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Express (exact)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (super similar)
Flats: Land's End (exact)


Featured On:

What did you pass on from Alex's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment