Jun 3, 2015

Currently: June


playing: the Sam Hunt station on Pandora.  I'm always up for a little country music, but there is something about summer that makes me want to roll my windows down and turn up the country tunes!  I can't get enough of Sam Hunt's Take Your Time.

going: to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month with my friend Deanna.  I'm leaving a few days after school ends and I think it will be the perfect way to unwind.  Let the summer commence!

wearing: this high-waisted bikini.  I ordered it in February when beach weather was just a dream...and now it's time to bare this body!  Anyone up for a round of crunches??

sipping: a Bloody Mary.  Or perhaps a few.  I just can't get enough of these lately!  In the Lansing, MI area?  Try the BM from Tavern on the Tap.  Or maybe Alexandria, VA is more your style?  Virtue Feed and Grain has my favorite!

reading: Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson.  Typically non-fiction books don't make it onto my pleasure reading list.  But this is my second read by Erik Larson.  He writes non-fiction in a way that makes you feel like you are reading a story, not just a list of facts.  I would definitely recommend checking him out at your local library.

Linking-up with Anne and Jenna for Currently.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment