Dec 4, 2015

Blogging Besties: Green-Hued Skirt

Selah must have known how much I would love this outfit of hers when she posted it last week:


I mean, do you remember this post?  Obviously I could have just recreated Selah's entire look and I would have loved it!  But in an attempt to not be completely repetitive, I decided to pass-on my favorite skirt.



Like Selah, I chose patterned top to pair with my skirt but instead of stripes I went with a subtle animal print in greys.  A statement pearl necklace and a bit more grey completed a comfy yet put-together outfit that I wore to one of my best friend's baby showers!


And I can't believe that this purse is finally making its first blog appearance!  Late this summer I was on the hunt for a quality, mustard cross-body purse.  But alas, instead of finding a yellow bag, I fell in love with this beautiful little burgundy number.  I absolutely adore the rich color and the glossy leather.  The quality is amazing and I would highly recommend checking-out some of the other gorgeous Liebeskind leather goods.  And I just have to mention that Shopbop has determined burgundy bags to be one of fall 2015's biggest trends!  (Not that I need another, but I kind of love the third one in).

Alright Alex, your choices for items to pass-on next week are a (subtle) animal print, a sweater, a (green-hued) skirt, grey, tights and ballet flats!


Featured On:

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: c/o Le Tote (exact)
Necklace: Amazon (exact)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Tights: Anthropologie (similar)
Flats: Etsy

Where I'm linking-up!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment