Feb 28, 2016

January and February Budget


It's been ages since I've done a budget post!  I have to admit that this is because, towards the end of 2015, I wasn't doing a very good job of sticking to my clothing budget.  I'm happy to report that I'm now back on track!

I'm actually finding it super easy to stay within my $250 quarterly budget at the moment.  I'm feeling completely uninspired by the clothing that's out there right now!  I actually wouldn't mind purchasing a little something for myself but I just can't find anything that's worth spending my money on.  Where have you been finding cute clothes lately?  I need some inspiration!

The first quarter of my budget runs from January-March and here's what I've purchased so far:

LOFT Striped Knit Turtleneck Tunic: Paid $18 (Originally $49.50)
This has made for a cute, comfy and easy layering piece this winter (already worn here)!  It's still available and is on sale!

Loft Cable Sweater: Paid $25 (Originally $59.50)
I've worn this sweater twice for Create28: Winter Looks (here and here) and I don't plan to stop anytime soon!  It's also available (in lots of colors) and is currently on sale.

Gap 1969 Icon Worker Plaid Standard Fit Shirt:  Paid $38 (Originally $55)
Yes, I purchased a men's shirt this month.  I was on the hunt for a classic, plaid shirt for our Winterfest Spirit Week and because I didn't actually own one that fit well and that I liked.  I wasn't loving any of the women's options but really liked the colors and classic fit of this shirt!

Total Spent: $81
Total Saved: $83
Total Remaining: $169

Linking-up with Fran's Budgeting Bloggers!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment