Feb 14, 2016

Create28: Casual Valentine Look

Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m so excited to be here sharing my Create28 look with you. When Carrie first asked me to style a casual Valentine’s day look, I was stumped. My husband doesn’t “believe” in Valentine’s Day. How can you not believe in a holiday, especially one that’s all about love? When we first started dating, I thought it was just an excuse to not get me a gift. However, since he’s so good to me the other 364 days of the year, I’ve let it go. I’m currently on week six of a shopping ban and trying to wear everything in my closet, so I headed there for some inspiration. If we ended up going out for lunch or a movie, this is probably what I’d wear. Pink seems fitting, and I have a lot of it in my closet! My brother gave me this silk blouse from Ann Taylor for Christmas (yes, with help from his girlfriend), and I really love the delicate print. I paired it with my Wit and Wisdom jeans and cognac boots, then added a leather jacket because it’s still cold around here!
  VDayLana

Lana VDay

What are you wearing this Valentine’s Day?   *You can find Lana blogging at Two Teens and Their Mama*
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment