Nov 18, 2016

Blogging Besties: Moccasins and a Big Comfy Sweatshirt


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!



Is "comfy chic" a thing?  If it is, Selah totally nailed this vibe last week with her cozy sweatshirt and sleek moccasins.  She gave me the following prompts from which to create my outfit this week: moccasins (girlfriend know I love a good pair of moccasins), tassels, monochromatic or a big comfy sweatshirt!

Selah's prompt could not be more perfect for the week that I'm having.  I am majorly jet lagged from my trip to China.  I was wide-awake until 4:00 a.m. last night!  What to wear to work after having only logged two hours of sleep?!  A big comfy sweatshirt and my comfy moccasins!


Thanks, Selah for helping me slowly get back into the swing of real life!  And Alex, your prompts for next week are the following: buffalo plaid, black and cognac or lazy-day chic!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: L.L.Bean (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Moccasins: Minnetonka (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment