Nov 29, 2016

Rose Quartz November and Trying a Trend with Zaful


Wow!  It's hard to believe that I've been doing my monthly Rose Quartz series for almost a whole year!  In case you missed it, this shade of blush pink was deemed Pantone's color of 2016.  Rose Quartz has always been one of my favorite hues so I've featured it once a month, all year, in seasonal combinations.

I thought that November would be the perfect month to break-out my blush, leather moto jacket!  It's been unseasonably warm this month and this jacket is the perfect light layer to wear over my other wardrobe staples.



The other fun detail I've added to my outfit of basics are a couple of chokers!  Have you noticed that these necklaces have reemerged and are totally on trend this season?  Zaful generously gifted me with this three-strand, leather choker and I added a simple gold one from Stella&Dot for a layered look.  If you are curious about trying one of fall's biggest trends but don't want to break the bank, this is the one to try and I suggest checking Zaful for a large and super affordable collection.

And speaking of Zaful, together, we are giving away a gift certificate for $100 to their online store.  All you have to do to enter is comment below with your e-mail address and a link to one of their items that you are wish listing.  And believe me, $100 will get you really far because their pieces are so affordable!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar)
Jacket: Wilson's Leather (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Leather Choker: Zaful (exact)
Gold Choker: Stella&Dot (exact)
Flats: Target (similar)
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment