Nov 16, 2016

Fun, Little Details

Hi, friends!  I'm back from China and I've missed you!  I took so many photos during my vacation and am in the process of sifting through and editing them.  You can look for a Beijing post sometime next week!

In the meantime, can I get a little pat on the back for actually getting dressed and looking like a human today?!  I got home at 12:30 last night after 23.5 straight hours of traveling and my body still doesn't know what time zone its in!  But two of my lovely friends invited me to coffee this afternoon and I couldn't resist a latte with good company.  Plus there's nothing like showering and putting on a cute outfit to get you going again!


For the most part, I consider my style to be pretty classic. I own lots of fit-and-flare dresses, dark wash jeans, basic cardigans and classic, well-made pairs of shoes.  But even in a classic wardrobe, it's so much fun to have pieces with unique details!  Often times these are my favorite clothing items and by pairing them with my other pieces, they still fit into my style.  It's that little addition of whimsy that makes my style truly "me."

When Romwe offered me the opportunity to choose one of their pieces to review, I couldn't pass up this blouse!  It has so many fun, little details that make a great addition to my wardrobe.  The print is unique and the pleated peplum adds an extra bit of oomph to any outfit.  Plus there is a little tie on the back of the top and the sleeves have cute elastic cuffs.


If you are looking for unique or trendy (and inexpensive) items to add to your closet, look no further than Romwe!  And I would highly recommend this top!  It can be dressed up or down and is just so much fun.  I typically wear a size medium and I sized up to a large since the material has no stretch to it.  The large fits perfectly!



What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: c/o Romwe (exact)
Cardigan: Macy's (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Ankle Boots: Nordstrom (exact)

And don't forget to link-up with The Blended Blog for our Fall Favorite Finds today!  I'm so happy I've found this blouse to wear throughout the fall and beyond.  What have you found lately?





SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment